Double Conservation Mats (White Core)
Conservation matboard is an alfa cellulose matboard made of pristine virgin fibres. It is acid-free and lignin-free with consistent color, fade and bleed resistance and meets the Library of Congress Preservation Guidelines for Matting & Framing.
The matboard core color is a bright white. It is best used for original artwork, limited editions, and other valuable or valued artworks.
• Sizes shown are outside dimensions. You choose the opening size.
• Bevels are cut at 45 degrees (not a straight cut).
• Conservation mats require the use of other acid-free materials in order to have a complete archival package.
• For color details, see our stock mat colors page.
• For non-stock and custom matboard information, visit our custom cutting page.