MatShop would like to thank you for your business. Throughout our business relationship it may be necessary to know personal information about you, and we want you to be aware of our commitment to protecting the personal information you provide to us in the course of business.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
- You have the right to know why we collect, use or disclose your personal information
- You have the right to expect us to handle your information reasonably and not to use it for any other purpose than that to which you have consented
- You have the right to know who in an organization is responsible for protecting your personal information
- You have the right to expect us to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure
- You have the right to inspect the information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate, complete and current
- You have the right to request the disposal of your personal information, either upon you request or when it is no longer required
- You have the right to confidentially complain to us or the Privacy Commissioner of Canada if you feel your personal information is misused
What We WILL NOT Do With Your Personal Information
We do not sell client information to anyone. We do not share client information with outside organizations.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information
We have established physical and systems safeguards to protect your information. All members of our organization who have access to your information understand the need to keep your information confidential. Access to this information is limited. The information is to used for the intended purpose only.
Your Privacy Choices
You may withdraw your consent to use your personal information at any time by contacting our privacy officer. We occasionally use your personal information to advise you of products and services we feel would be of interest to you. If you would prefer to not receive this type of communication, please contact our privacy officer.
Our privacy officer is:
- Marlene Riedstra
- tel: 250-652-5181
- toll-free tel: 1-800-663-7501